On the 30th April 2021, CCC Training is providing a half-day training course exclusively for delegates attending The Virtual Proximo Zero: Financing the Energy Transition.
The event brings together the world’s largest national and international oil companies, public and private utilities, equipment suppliers, institutional investors, financial institutions, DFIs and ECAs to look at the financial solutions available as they work to reduce or eliminate their carbon footprint.
CCC Training is delighted be associated with this event and has developed an intensive half-day course designed complement the virtual conference. Led by experienced Project Finance practitioners, this live and interactive training course will enable participants to:
- Learn how Project Finance has historically supported developments across the energy sector;
- Discover how the ESG momentum is driving current market trends;
- Undertake a specifically designed bankability case study exploring the key risks associated with financing new low carbon technologies;
- Review the specific pools of liquidity and insurance products that are now available in the market; and
- Receive a comprehensive picture of how Project Finance is supporting the move to a zero-carbon economy.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.