This course has been designed to help participants with little or no prior knowledge of project finance develop sufficient understanding to enable them to analyse project finance structures and work with confidence on project finance transactions.
Starting with a thorough review of the key principles, our INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT FINANCE course provides the perfect introduction to qualitative risk identification & mitigation; financial risk analysis; debt structuring; project finance documentation; and the importance of ESG considerations.
Using specifically-designed case studies to consolidate understanding of transaction review; financial model sensitivity analysis; debt sizing; and financial structures, this course provides an overview of how project financing techniques can be applied to each of the core project finance sectors – power & renewables, infrastructure / PPP and oil & gas.
This course has been developed to complement
Course participants will benefit from 12 months access to PROXIMO membership
On completion of the course, participants will be equipped with a clear understanding of:
- What project finance is and when / why it is used;
- The difference between corporate finance and project finance;
- Generic risks and those specific to each sector;
- Risk analysis and risk mitigation techniques;
- Project finance cashflow analysis;
- The scope and significance of ESG standards and regulations;
- Contractual frameworks;
- Key lender requirements and alternative debt structures; and
- How project finance has been used to finance various projects across the core sectors.
The course is delivered as live webinars over two consecutive days by Ian Cogswell, Audrey Caulliez-Louis and Calvin Walker, ensuring tuition is provided by specialists focusing on their core area of expertise.