The Practice of Project Finance is CCC Training’s blended learning solution for trainees from a single organisation, combining:
the workbooks, teaching videos and self-testing of the Project Finance Toolbox;
case studies selected to reflect the needs and priorities of the client;
regular online seminars led by the founders of CCC Training
The course is delivered over a 16-18 week period in modular form, with new modules / case studies being released on a two-weekly cycle.
CCC Training believes this course to be unique because it:
- provides a group of trainees with a structured and practical approach to project structuring – which can be applied to almost any project;
- allows extensive customisation – content, case studies and sector focus are tailored to the client’s requirements;
- gives access, through the online seminars, to a pool of experienced project finance professionals with a wide range of skills and market knowledge
On completion of the course, participants will have a clear understanding of:
- What project finance is and why it is used / not used in particular cases;
- The corporate structures used in project finance transactions;
- The qualitative risk factors encountered in almost all projects;
- How to enhance project bankability through risk allocation / mitigation;
- The use of economic models to optimise and stress-test debt structures.
Trainees will benefit in particular from the online seminars (every two weeks) led by Audrey Caulliez-Louis, Ian Cogswell, Calvin Walker and Steve Mills because they:
- consolidate and reinforce the material in the eLearning modules;
- allow the trainees the opportunity to apply what they have learned – in a risk-free environment.
If you are an individual requiring eLearning in project finance, please visit the course profile for the Project Finance Toolbox.